I am currently a Postdoctoral Fellow at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), working with Prof. Mohamed-Slim Alouini and Prof. Basem Shihada. Before this, I received the B.S. and M.S. degrees in computer science from Inner Mongolia University of Science and Technology, Baotou, China, in 2011 and 2014, respectively and the Ph.D. degree in communication and information systems from Shandong University, Jinan, China, in 2019.
Making our city and world smarter by using big data is always my primary research interest. I focus on the design, analysis, implementation, and experimental evaluation of artificial intelligence algorithms for various domains.
- May 2019: Attended ICC 2019 at Shanghai. Talked with Prof. Mohamed-Slim Alouini.
- Apr. 2019: Learning xaringan to make beautiful slides, see an example.
- Feb. 2019: Our paper entitled “Deep Transfer Learning for Intelligent Cellular Traffic Prediction Based on Cross-Domain Big Data” has been accepted by IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, have a look at our paper, the code and data, and also an introductory slide.
- Dec. 2018: Joining the 2018 International Workshop on Mathematical Issues in Information Sciences (MIIS) , Shenzhen. (Photo)
- May 2018: Our paper was published in IEEE Communications Letters, check the code.
- Dec. 2016: Our paper “Deep Learning Based Link Prediction with Social Pattern and External Attribute Knowledge in Bibliographic Networks” has won the Best Paper Award at IEEE SmartData 2016. The data, code and slide can be found here.